NetPop Research, LLC provides qualitative and quantitative market research focusing on online usage and digital products and services. We have worked with many of the top Internet brands for over 15 years. Our office is located in the friendly San Francisco neighborhood of Bernal Heights, on a commercial corridor with access to shops, restaurants and public transportation.
- Assist with all aspects of fielding quantitative market research studies, from questionnaire design to strategic analysis and presentation
- Conduct market data collection and analysis for multiple market studies
- Moderate and conduct in-depth interviews for qualitative projects
- Conduct project research: work with internal production staff to meet deadlines and communicate with outside vendors
- Conduct data analysis using SPSS and Excel
- Analyze and manipulate survey data and create graphs in Excel
- Support creation of reports and presentations using collaborative software
- Participate in the analysis and reporting of insights and reports
- Participate in vendors and client communications for market research purpose
- Gather data from clients, study and research data, and design B2B marketing program
Applicant must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications, or a closely related field.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.