NetPop Research, LLC provides qualitative and quantitative market research focusing on online usage and digital products and services. We have worked with many of the top Internet brands for over 15 years. Our office is located in the friendly San Francisco neighborhood of Bernal Heights, on a commercial corridor with access to shops, restaurants and public transportation.
- Conduct social psychological research through developing and implementing online surveys, and checking and reviewing online surveys for logic and accuracy
- Examine the influence of social media on consumer habits and professional perspectives
- Analyze data using SPSS (frequency tables, cross tabulations, correlations, etc)
- Manipulate survey data and create graphs in Excel
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations of research results for clients
- Gather and analyze secondary research
- Assist with focus groups, interviews and usability testing
- Assist with all aspects of fielding qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of syndicated research reports
- Contribute to the writing and/or design of online research projects
A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, market research, or a closely related field.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.